PAYNTR 225 Bodyline Bowling Spikes
The ultimate bowling shoe! Specifically designed with the fast bowler in mind.
- Bowling boot upper made from double layered Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) for maximum strength and durability with air holes for breathability.
- Topline collar cut to mid height for extra ankle support without restricting your movements.
- 30mm Velcro strap strategically positioned to lock down the foot and hold in place while at full speed.
- Hardened TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) heel cup to hold foot in place for extra support while landing.
- Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning with TPU stability plate under foot arch.
- A reinforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole reducing force through the foot while landing, with 5mm lugs around perimeter of the outsole enhance grip and traction in delivery stride.
- Reinforced toe box with rubber bumper to protect from dragging.
- Internal toe box 5mm foam padding to reduce pressure on toes during impact.
- Ultra lightweight insole with gel heel for comfort keeping weight to a minimum.
- Increased heel and neckline padding for comfort and support with moisture wicking lining to keep cool and dry in all conditions.
We do our best to make sure that every order is processed quickly and efficiently after it has been placed. There may be times that this is not possible, and we will then call you and/or email you. It is therefore best if you provide us with all contact information when placing your order.
DELIVERIES AND SHIPPING Our couriers: EVRI & ROYAL MAIL ORDER DAYS
We ship out orders Tuesday to Friday, we do not ship on a Saturday and Sunday, orders placed on a weekend will go out on the first available business day (Tuesday unless it is a Bank Holiday). We do not ship on UK Bank Holidays
Free shipping is now only on orders over £200, with the discounts currently offered on products free shipping cannot be offered below this threshold. This can change from time to time with offers and restrictions, but any changes will be displayed on the front end of our website at again at check-out.
We have an option when checking out that allows you to select an in-store collection. This method is free of charge and allows you to come to the shop to collect your order. Please note that if you have incorrectly or accidentally selected this method then you will be required to pay for the delivery of the order.