Hunts County Tekton Bat
The Tekton returns with a brand-new classical look but still with the imposing elongated profile ideal for front foot stroke makers.
- Superior Grade 2 unbleached English willow. Expect grain structure to have distortions, minor blemishes on the face & colour on one edge.
- High quality 6-piece, treble spring Singapore cane handle.
- Traditional blade length allows for an elongated sweet spot.
- Traditional handle length gives extra control & consistent grip location.
- Low blade power-zone for powerful front foot stroke play.
- Flatter face maximises mass in the spine creating a more powerful profile.
- Expertly concaved for superb pickup, allowing for maximum edge & spine size
- Bowed blade with full length spine improves power, balance & pickup.
- Squared toe with rounded corners gives extra wide look in stance & duck billing in the toe improves balance & pickup
- Weight range (senior sizes only): 2lb8oz to 2lb12oz
- Available in Senior & junior sizes.
- All Hunts-County bats come with a natural finish & factory fitted toe guard. Requires full preparation before use including oiling & knocking in for best results.
We do our best to make sure that every order is processed quickly and efficiently after it has been placed. There may be times that this is not possible, and we will then call you and/or email you. It is therefore best if you provide us with all contact information when placing your order.
DELIVERIES AND SHIPPING Our couriers: EVRI & ROYAL MAIL ORDER DAYS
We ship out orders Tuesday to Friday, we do not ship on a Saturday and Sunday, orders placed on a weekend will go out on the first available business day (Tuesday unless it is a Bank Holiday). We do not ship on UK Bank Holidays
Free shipping is now only on orders over £200, with the discounts currently offered on products free shipping cannot be offered below this threshold. This can change from time to time with offers and restrictions, but any changes will be displayed on the front end of our website at again at check-out.
We have an option when checking out that allows you to select an in-store collection. This method is free of charge and allows you to come to the shop to collect your order. Please note that if you have incorrectly or accidentally selected this method then you will be required to pay for the delivery of the order.